Why The Learning People?
What makes The Learning People different from other training providers?
You’d be forgiven for thinking all training providers are the same, as quite often the courses on offer appear very similar.
However, if you think of it as a college or university then you’ll soon realise that you don’t just want any old institution you want the best training, the best support and the best advice.
So what makes The Learning People different from all the others?
- We’re not a call centre, when you talk to us you’re talking to a highly trained Learning Consultant
- We’re not just after your money, we take our reputation very seriously so it’s in our interest to find the best course for you not just sell the most profitable courses
- We are recognised by the Learning & Performance Institute as an accredited learning provider
- We offer our students a range of benefits, including an NUS Card giving you discounts in hundreds of locations, both online and in store
- £50 Amazon voucher if you refer a friend and they take up a course with The Learning People
- We are an ELC approved learning provider, providing training to ex-servicemen and women.
ELC approved number: 3932
The Learning People NUS extra cards
The Learning People have teamed up with the NUS - National Union of Students - to bring you The Learning People NUS extra card.
The NUS was established in 1922, to improve the lives of students in the UK. Alongside campaigning they also offer their members discounts in many high street and online shops and services.
That’s not to mention the hundreds of un-official student discounts, such as local restaurants, theatres and events.
For more information on NUS extra visit the NUS website.
Try out the savings calculator to see how many discounts you can benefit from!
£50 Amazon voucher when you refer a friend
Refer a friend to The Learning People and we'll send you a £50 Amazon voucher when they enrol on the course.
There are no limits to the amount of people you refer, but make sure they mention your name to our Learning Consultants.
join The Learning People