Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP
The Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP - training course validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.Free course demo
0800 0141 311 or 01273 907 919
0800 0141 311 or
01273 907 919
Quick course guide
This course is ideal for:
Senior network engineer
Network support technician
Telecoms support engineer
Prerequisites for this course
A valid CCNA certification is required and it is recomended that a student has at least one years experience working within a networked environment.
What you'll learn
Configuration of EIGRP routing in a large network.
Configuration of OSPF routing in a large network.
Configuration of redistribution between multiple routing protocols.
Configuration of policy based routing.
Implementation of VLANs.
Configuration of STP, RSTP and MST.
Configuration of routing between VLANs.
Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks.
Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks.
Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks.
24/7 support by expert mentors
Hands-on interactive exercises
Practise exam questions
Self-paced study format
- Planning Routing Services to Requirements
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based Solution
- Implement an IPv4-Based Redistribution Solution
- Implementing Path Control
- Connect an Enterprise Network to an ISP Network
- Analyzing Campus Network Designs
- Implementing VLANs in a Campus Network
- Implementing Spanning Tree
- Implementing a Highly Available Network
- Implementing Layer 3 High Availability
- Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
- Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
- Integrating Wireless LAN into a Campus Network
- Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Troubleshooting VLANs
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing-Based Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
Average salary trend for CCNP certified professionals
join The Learning People