If you're looking to develop your programming skills in order to create Windows applications using the C# language, then the MCP Programming in C# certification is for you.
Develop your skillset
Get to grips with the basics of C# program structure, language syntax and implementation details in .NET Framework 4.5.
Becoming a C# programming professional could earn you an average wage of £40,000, so it's a rewarding and lucrative career path to take.
One of the most valuable certifications for coders interested in helping their workplace build apps.
Your quick course guide
Certification: MCP Programming in C#
Study time: Full time - three to four weeks | Part time - two to three months
Student support: StudentCare™ and expert mentors
Prerequisites: None but ideally some knowledge of programming, especially C#
Assessment: Exam based - 70-483
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Students with knowledge of object oriented programming who want to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual C#
Included in your modules
- Managing program flow
- Creating and using types
- Debugging and security implementation
- Implementing data access
Get certified the Learning People way
Professional development that works around you
- World's #1 eLearning portal
- Global community of peers
- Expert mentors
- 12 months unlimited access
- Training mapped to Microsoft exam curriculum
- Award winning training used globally by leading corporate clients
Why join us?
- Award winning customer support
- We know the job market inside out
- Trusted by the giants
- Value for money
- CV detox - exclusive to our students
- We're with you from start to finish
- Expert career advice
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- All UK students receive an NUS student discount card
- Your success is our success