Enhance your skillset
Targeted at those who work in a development environment, using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft .NET Framework to build distributed applications.
Prove you have what it takes
Enables you to target specific technologies and gain capabilities in implementing, building, troubleshooting and debugging those technologies.
With the average Microsoft .NET framework developer earning £42,500, this is a lucrative, engaging, and highly demanded role to become certified in.
Your quick course guide
This course has been discontinued
Certification: .NET Framework Application Development Foundation
Study time: Full time - one month | Part time - two to three months
Student support: StudentCare™
Prerequisites: A working knowledge and familiarity of programming with Visual Basic within .NET is recommended.
Assessment: Exam based - 70-536
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: .NET developers, application developers or analyst programmers
Included in your modules
70 – 536: TS: Application Development Foundation
- C# System Types and Collections
- C# Serialisation and I/O
- C# Customised Programming
- C# Security
- C# Threading, Service Processing and Application Domains
- C# Diagnostics and Management
Get certified the Learning People way
Professional development that works around you
- World's #1 eLearning portal
- 12 months unlimited access
- Support from qualified experts
- Global community of peers
- Content approved by Microsoft
Why join us?
- Award winning customer support
- We know the job market inside out
- Trusted by the giants
- Value for money
- CV detox - exclusive to our students
- We're with you from start to finish
- Expert career advice
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- All UK students receive an NUS student discount card
- Your success is our success