If you have some experience in Java programming and are looking to move forward in the programming field, then the Java SE7 Programmer certification is for you.
A stepping stone in your career
Covering the fundamentals of Java SE7 programming, this certification is a prerequisite to a number of other Java related certifications so is a firm foundation in your programming career.
Prove you have what it takes
Proves that you understand the basic syntax and structure of the Java programming language and can create Java technology applications that run on server and desktop systems using Java SE7.
This certification differentiates candidates in the marketplace by providing a competitive edge through proven expertise.
Your quick course guide
Certification: OCA Java SE7 Programmer
Study time: Full time - 18 to 30 days | Part time - three to four months
Student support: StudentCare™ and expert mentors
Assessment: Exam based - 1Z0-803
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Programmers and beginners
Included in your modules
- Java SE7 Fundamentals: Introduction to Java
- Java SE7 Fundamentals: Variables, operators and objects
- Java SE7 Fundamentals: Decision constructs, arrays and loops
- Java SE7 Fundamentals: Overloading, validation and object oriented concepts
- Java SE7 Fundamentals: Handling errors and deploying applications
Get certified the Learning People way
Professional development that works around you
- World's #1 eLearning portal
- 12 months unlimited access
- Support from qualified experts
- Global community of peers
- Test prep
- Award winning training used globally by leading corporate clients
Why join us?
- Award winning customer support
- We know the job market inside out
- Trusted by the giants
- Value for money
- CV detox - exclusive to our students
- We're with you from start to finish
- Expert career advice
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- All UK students receive an NUS student discount card
- Your success is our success