MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development And Maintenance training course
Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance certification tests the individual’s ability to implement an SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS by configuring, deploying and maintaining these technologies.
This course gives an overview of the importance of business intelligence in today's competitive market and introduces the capabilities provided by SQL Server 2008 Integration Services, Reporting Services, and Analysis Services.
It then focuses on the use of SQL Integration Services as a data integration solution and outlines the installation and configuration of this server component.
0800 0141 311 or 01273 907 919
0800 0141 311 or
01273 907 919
Quick course guide
This course is ideal for
Individuals whose role is or will be to create business intelligence (BI) solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 for an organisations.
Prerequisites for this course
Familiarity with Microsoft .NET Framework; experience with SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008 business intelligence components.
What you'll learn
Implement SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
Configure And Deploy SQL Server 2008 Integration Services Packages
Manage SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages
Implement SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Solutions
Deploy Reports With SQL Server 2008
Implement SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Solutions
Query Cubes And Work With Data Mining In SSAS
Weekday email support by expert mentors
Hands-on interactive exercises
Practise exam questions
Self-paced study format
70-448: TS: SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- Implementing SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Configuring SQL Server 2008 Integration Services Packages
- Deploying SQL Server 2008 Integration Services Packages
- Managing SSIS Packages in SQL Server 2008
- Implementing SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Solutions
- Deploying And Delivering SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Reports -
- Maintaining SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Implementing SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services Solutions
- Querying Cubes and Working with Data Mining In SSAS
- Managing SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services Solutions
Average salary trend for a business intelligence developer
join The Learning People